Offering framing solutions to the Southwest
Frames built in a factory setting that gets your home to “dry-in” in much less time than traditional on-site framing.
We build the frame of the house to the customers specification. When the foundation is ready, we ship the floors and walls and sometimes the trusses as well to dry-in the home in as little as 1-3 days, not weeks.
Benefits of framing a home in a factory:
- The homes overall construction time is reduced by at least 2 weeks.
- Significantly reduces weather damage to home reducing costly repairs/labor.
- Walls arrive flat, square and sheeted or braced-guaranteed *
- Saves wear & tear on human bodies. No more up and down the stairs or ladders with materials.
- Much less waste leading to greener building practices where waste is captured and repurposed, not thrown away.
- Use of technology in factory reduces waste, increases efficiency and quality.
- Quality control is easier to implement in factory setting
- Cost savings of waste removal on-site.
- Less on-site management
- * 100% accuracy guaranteed
- Foundation within tolerance
- Floors within tolerance
- Built to specifications approved by customer
- Floors come framed and sheathed
- Exterior wall come sheathed
- Interior wall come braced
- Foundation to “Dry-in” in days not weeks.