Providing the Southwest with Housing Solutions
We provide obtainable and affordable
housing solutions to help our community in
We are currently offering factory built frames that are sheathed and shipped on a truck and assembled on-site (Panelizing). Our future goal is to open a modular home building factory in the Southwest.
Ethan 970-799-1798 or email@example.com
How our solution works
A: We build the floor, the interior and exterior walls, and roof of a home, apartment or townhome in our factory, in panels…
B: …then ship them on-site on the back of a truck, pick them up with a crane, and our crew receives each piece…
C: …assembling all the panels to “dry-in” a home in a fraction of the time compared to an on-site build. High quality & affordable!
Built Locally For Our Community
All frames & modular homes will be built by local residents for our community. We are creating much needed jobs and homes for the Southwest.
Our housing solutions will meet IRC requirements and are built exactly to plan specifications, guaranteed.
Because we build in a factory setting, our process is more efficient. This allows us to offer high quality housing solutions at an obtainable price, in a much shorter timeline.
Perfect & Timely Results
We build your designs, so yes, they are perfect! We take your existing design and build exactly what is shown in the plans. Our solutions avoid invasive weather damage resulting in excellent build quality.
Build homes faster, for less money and with better results:
Higher Purpose Homes builds a frame for a house in a factory setting that gets your house to “dry-in” in much less time than traditional on-site framing. This protects the frame from costly rework and helps complete homes quicker. Building multiple homes? We are a great option!
Benefits of framing a home in a factory:
- The homes overall construction time is reduced by at least 2 weeks.
- Significantly reduces weather damage to homes reducing costly repairs/labor.
- Walls arrive flat, square and sheeted or braced-guaranteed *
- Saves wear and tear on human bodies. No more up and down the stairs or ladders with materials.
- Much less waste leading to greener building practices where waste is captured and repurposed, not thrown away.
- Use of technology in factory reduces waste, increases efficiency and quality.
- Quality control is easier to implement in factory setting.
- Cost savings of waste removal on-site.
- Less on-site management.
- * 100% accuracy guaranteed
- Foundation within tolerance
- Floors within tolerance
- Built to specifications approved by customer
- Floors come framed and sheathed.
- Exterior walls come sheathed.
- Interior walls come braced.
- Foundation to “Dry-in” in days not weeks.
*Guarantee is based on accurate plans supplied by customer. We will provide our solutions to meet or exceed specification on plan.